Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: QVC Craft Days

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freedom99 View Post
    Not been on for a while so looking over some old posts and saw this thread.
    I'm busy putting together a new craft room as we moved house in December and the room I was supposed to get its freezing so I'm downsizing into the box room.
    so I've had to go through EVERYTHING I bought and dear me I can't believe the amount of old kits I bought from QVC most of them have been used to some degree but there are so many of them and so little room. It's a total nightmare of sorting out and my main problem is ring to keep the new room tidy and clutter free.
    I do miss the old qvc days but I just wish I could go back and buy less.lol .

Lucky you having your own crafting room :single_eye:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

The trouble with having a craft room is that one buys even more to fill it! I reckon mine is overflowing, and that isn't even counting all the stitching stash I have.

Roz
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Too right Roz, and although you can shut the door on it when you're fed up, you don't have to tidy away to have your tea so its a permanent tip - I stress, thats in my case, I know many of you are organised!!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freedom99 View Post
    Not been on for a while so looking over some old posts and saw this thread.
    I'm busy putting together a new craft room as we moved house in December and the room I was supposed to get its freezing so I'm downsizing into the box room.
    so I've had to go through EVERYTHING I bought and dear me I can't believe the amount of old kits I bought from QVC most of them have been used to some degree but there are so many of them and so little room. It's a total nightmare of sorting out and my main problem is ring to keep the new room tidy and clutter free.
    I do miss the old qvc days but I just wish I could go back and buy less.lol
    A crafter with s tidy room is not s true crafter
    That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I really am organised............... if you believe that you will believe anything!!! ;)

Definitely a tip, I would take a photo to prove it, but can't actually find my camera. Well that's my excuse anyway. ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog