Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Framed Lattice Card Tutorial (Plus a Hello from an Old Friend)

Post Thanks / Like

You're right, Victoria, it's your card (the blue and silvery-white one) which has been my most popular card ever, both on my blog and on Pinterest.

And, yes, I'll be sending out a pm tomorrow about continuing the Lite Swap to those who are already in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    It's lovely to hear from you Dips. You've really been missed.
    Thank you for the tutorial too - I was interested in it as I have one of your special cards which you sent me on my special big birthday in 2014.

I can understand why crafting if difficult for you, but please don't go AWOL again, even if you only pop by every now and then!!

BTW, are we having a Lite Swap this year?
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

My Craft Blog - DipsDesigns.com My Pinterest Boards My Youtube Craft Videos

Post Thanks / Like

Just back myself after a few years away but I do remember you Dips and most of the pre-(awful smiley ) posters. welcome back. and I hope things go well for you.
    BTW Gorgeous card

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you back - I've missed the inspiration of your amazing creations. Thanks for sharing th latest one.

Post Thanks / Like

Great to see you back Dips and I hope your parents' move goes smoothly. Must confess that I haven't been round all that much either as we have moved overseas, thus restricting my ability to order from the shopping telly channels (though after having to cut down my craft supplies by half for the move made me realise how much I had).