Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Framed Lattice Card Tutorial (Plus a Hello from an Old Friend)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Framed Lattice Card Tutorial (Plus a Hello from an Old Friend)

:cheerful:Hi Guys, I hope that my old friends will still remember me although it would be quite understandable if you didn't as I've been gone for so long! Not only have I been absent from here but I've also been absent from my blog (DipsDesigns.com), but a couple of peeps have noticed that more recently I have started blogging again.

And my old friends will also know that I rarely do things by halves, so not only am I back to blogging, but I've also dipped my toe in the water of step-by-step video tutorials! So if you would like to take a peek, you can take a look on youtube here of my first tutorial showing how I made the most popular card on my blog, pictured below. Please be kind, it was a steep learning curve! Framed Lattice Blog Title.jpg
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

My Craft Blog - DipsDesigns.com My Pinterest Boards My Youtube Craft Videos

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! I wondered where you were! Hope your absence is because you've been busy and not anything awful. Off to have a look at your vid.

I'm back! Well done you - very clear and concise and a very pretty card.
    Last edited by Deefersmum; 11-03-2016 at 11:57 AM.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Now then, you'll have to use your imagination here flower !! ' ' , ' ' , ' ' !! These are the dancing cheer leader dollies welcoming you back Dips lol! (we dont have our smilies anymore - only weirdies that no-one uses !) I was only thinking of you the other day when I came across the lovely hat pins I bought from you and I wondered what you were doing these days. I share Deefy's hope that you're ok and it will be lovely to see you around again.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Dips. Hope you are keeping well. Will check out your blog later. ;)

I'm will JM on the don't like the smiley thingies we have now. :(

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

It's a delight to see you posting.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I've been AWOL largely because I'm caring for my elderly parents on top of lots of busy work. I have to spend so much time over at their house that I don't have either the time or the equipment to hand to be able to craft (and then it just becomes a chore rather than a pleasure). I have finally persuaded them that it would be wisest to move into more suitable accomodation. This won't be an overnight solution (big old house to sell) but hopefully once the move takes place, I'll have more time for crafting again.

I see lots of new (to me) names on here and I can't remember the last time I actually watched any craft telly or did any craft shopping, so I'm well and truly out of the loop!

Post Thanks / Like

Deleted - posted twice
    Last edited by Dips; 12-03-2016 at 01:22 PM.

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Dips!
    It is because of you that I actually joined this forum. I stumbled across it by accident, ( as you do!) and followed for a while but not being a member I could not see the photos etc so was missing out on your fabulous creations . Everyone was raving on about Dips' cards and Gingerbread house creations ( sorry..long time ago and cant remember who it was!) So I joined and saw some of the cards. So.. here I am now..
    Hope things get sorted soon for you, it can be a great strain looking after relatives. Take care. EA x

Post Thanks / Like

It's lovely to hear from you Dips. You've really been missed.
    Thank you for the tutorial too - I was interested in it as I have one of your special cards which you sent me on my special big birthday in 2014.

I can understand why crafting if difficult for you, but please don't go AWOL again, even if you only pop by every now and then!!

BTW, are we having a Lite Swap this year?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Dips....lovely to see you back.

Gorgeous card.