Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stylecraft gone??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stylecraft gone??

Morning peeps! Just wondering whether they arent with us anymore? Every link I've tried comes up with "Error - not found". Two weeks ago it was the start of the CAL for Jane Crowfoots 'Fridas Flowers' to be released in fornightly parts - all dates duly marked on the calendar. I printed the first part off (for when I'm an expert lol!) and this morning should have been part 2's release but everything is a dead-end. Any help appreciated !
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't heard of stylecraft, but noticed that Craftstyle are on C&C at 1pm today according to the email I received from C&C.

Is that who you were looking for?

Post Thanks / Like

No chuck, but thanks! Stylecraft is a "Wool" company but the CAL (Crochet a-long) is a project done in bits so you can join in at your own pace. I couldnt find a crochet section thats why I put it in the knitting one. They've been going years, can't understand it!

Post Thanks / Like

Did not notice that that I was in the knitting section! In that case is this any good?
    http://www.stylecraft-yarns.co.uk/

Hope I am not sending you on a wild goose chase ....

Post Thanks / Like

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah!! thanks ladies, your link came up with the same 'thingy' as I kept getting Lioness but yours went through fine Waterlilly - I wonder if they didnt release it till after they opened up for business? No matter, thank you both now have part 2 (only another 6 to go lol !!)

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Try here chuck http://www.stylecraft-yarns.co.uk/Crochet.htm

I didn't know anything about this, so ta ever so muchly. Just checked it out and found both the first and second parts on the same page. ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Just had a look see at their freebie patterns, some really nice ones. Love the pocket scarf. Kate gave me one of those a few years ago, four and a bit actually, as she knew I needed to keep my thumb warm. It has a hood as well. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I love Stylecraft yarn - so much so that I brought over 100 balls with me to Hong Kong! It's completely changed my view of how good less expensive yarn can be. I did last year's CAL, but currently have no plans to make Frida's Flowers as have plenty of other projects ont he go. I am currently trying to crochet a mermaid tail blanket at the special request of my sister and niece. Ideally would like to finish it in 3 weeks in time for our forthcoming trip back to the UK, but I am travelling a lot at the moment and it's getting a bit big to carry around with me. Would love to see some piccies of the progress of others who are doing it though - I may get tempted and feell the need to add to my Stylecraft stash when we are visiting....
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

I've seen pictures of the mermaid tail blankets, very unusual. Please post a picture of your finished one Spendloads!