Thread: Free Altenew Stamps with Simply Cards & Papercraft

Post Thanks / Like

Default Free Altenew Stamps with Simply Cards & Papercraft

The latest copy of Simply Cards and Papercraft comes with Altenew Build-a-rose set of stamps and two dies. I was contemplating buying a full set from C&C but this will give me the chance to try them out.
    See here.

my blog
    Last edited by holliecraft; 24-04-2016 at 11:02 PM. Reason: to add link
    Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got the set a month early as they messed up when sending out the subscribers issues. I blogged about it at the time and photographed the set too if you want to see
    http://craftingbunnies.blogspot.co.u...blog-post.html
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for mentioning this. I bought my copy in Sainsburys this morning. As well as the free Altenew stamps/dies you can order a free Apple Blossom die and just pay the post (£2.99) so it would have been rude not to wouldn't it?

On a slightly different note, if you buy Creative Stamping issue 30 you get the Apple Blossom Decorative Rose stamps free. I ordered mine from Countryview Crafting (£6.99 post free). When these were on Hochanda a couple of weeks ago they were for sale with an embossing folder (which I didn't want) and Hochanda won't let me order anyway.

http://www.countryviewcrafts.co.uk/c...ns-64424-p.asp
    Last edited by Deefersmum; 25-04-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got the first mag today - and now I have just ordered the second from CVC - so can we please have no more recommendations!!!!!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I, too, bought Creative Stamping issue 30. The stamps are lovely. I am a fan of Rennie Mackintosh and these are influenced by his designs. The mag cost me £7.99 so a great buy from CVC at £6.99 -especially as there is free postage. I used to buy magazines more regularly but only do so now if I feel that the free gift justifies it.

my blog
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post