Thread: CD Sunday Blog Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Default CD Sunday Blog Challenge

Today is the first challenge at CD Sunday where I'm part of the design team. The theme is no image or photo and at first I was stumped but then my brain went into overdrive and I thought of loads of things I could do. Click on the link to see my entry along with the ones from the other DT members:

http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.co...chosen-by.html

It would be great if some of you could enter the challenge - just remember to use something from a craft CD or you can use Serif Craft Artist, My Craft Studio, DoCrafts Digital designer and others of the same ilk. There's always a prize for the person whose card is chosen as the winner. And you don't need a blog to join in you can just email your entry. The challenge runs for 2 weeks and ends on Saturday 25th June at 13:00 pm.

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting link PP. I do like your card and also the one made by the other newbie. I think they stand out.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely cards made for the challenge PP.

I have a drawer full of cd's from when I started crafting but they never stood a chance of seeing daylight once I got into stamping.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovepaperstroking2 View Post
    Lovely cards made for the challenge PP.

I have a drawer full of cd's from when I started crafting but they never stood a chance of seeing daylight once I got into stamping.
    Ah but you can still do stampingand use the backing papers from a CD to compliment them!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/