Thread: Miss kate cuttable Designs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Miss kate cuttable Designs

I wonder if anyone is having problems downloading free designs from miss Kate cuttables. I download a free one everyday and some days it download without a problem and others like today every time I try nothing but happens. You are only allowed to download 3 times so today after 3 tries I have used my limit and no download. Any ideas would be appreciated as I love my downloads and am now getting a good collection due to this site. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have to put in all your details including address etc even for the freebies?
    Was trying to see if it would work for me
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much. I have sent you a reply. It's so sad how I look forward to seeing what it is every morning.

Post Thanks / Like

When that happened to me I just registered with a 2nd email address - naughty but it worked. Also I found if it doesn't work the first time, leave it a minute or so before trying again. By the way if you have Dropbox on your ipad or phone you can download it to that, even though you wouldn't be able to normally. HTH

Post Thanks / Like

Meant to add, I never buy from her because she never replies to emails, ever.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to you both I think I will add another email that's a very good idea.