Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: Dies from China

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    So far I've got all the dies I have ordered within an acceptable time frame. Looking through what is available yesterday, there are more and more look alikes. One seller had lots of Disney characters, such as Winnie the Pooh and Pluto, which were described as "cute cartoon characters" . Wonder how long they will stay available if the big corporations spot them!
    Exactly. Some of the stamps on offer now are easily recognizable as being well known ie Tim Holtz

Post Thanks / Like

I've had an email today asking me if the dies can be repaired - wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I think we are missing something in translation. They have offered me 50% off which I have accepted because I can use the stamps. I'm pretty fed-up though because I can't find the dies anywhere else. The sellers were kang-xiaoming if anyone wants to take note.

Post Thanks / Like

Two of the dies turned up today which was very early as estimated delivery is 14th to 23 rd February. They'd come by air mail. I'm amazed they can do that as it was less than £2 for the 2 of them and they are good sized dies. I was amused to see that part of the sender's address was 6th Village Team.

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased some dies from China but from a uk seller as I wanted them quickly the last lot from China took two months
    Paid more for them but they were still a fraction of the branded ones free p&p and came the next day
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Another couple of dies arrived yesterday, they were ordered on the 30th. Just need to actually get round to using them at some point !

Post Thanks / Like

It's Chinese New Year on 14th, perhaps they're trying to get all the orders done before they close down for the celebrations!
    Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

If you are still buying dies from China check these to out
    #353710440161 & 253710415957 (sorry still don't know how to do a link)
    Thinking they will be good for Christmas cards
    happy crafting
    lin

Post Thanks / Like

sorry edit above post # is 253710440161
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I am still waiting for the replacements one company said they have sent twice. They have also refunded my money three times. At least that is what they say, I personally do not believe them. As it is over 90 days I can no longer take it up with eBay.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog