Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dies from China

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    The Princess has the outer edge of the Tattered Lace 'Bella'
    I noticed that as well. Some other dies had hints of branded dies also the stamps.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, mine are coming from there Deefy - think it ws linnick that gave us the heads up for ebay? but I've no idea what she used in the original search. I thought the resemblance to TL was uncanny too - makes you wonder how they can do it and include the postage as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Yep, mine are coming from there Deefy - think it ws linnick that gave us the heads up for ebay? but I've no idea what she used in the original search. I thought the resemblance to TL was uncanny too - makes you wonder how they can do it and include the postage as well.
    I think it was linnick but I can't remember that far back!!!!!!!

I've always thought dies are a bit of a rip off because so many of them (and other crafty items) are made in China. I have found some now that look like the stitched borders by My Favourite Things. I think I might just have to buy them - £2.69 (might have to have baked beans for 5 minutes).

These are they

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Pcs-Curv...cAAOSw7XZXh0d8
    Last edited by Deefersmum; 24-08-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    I think it was linnick but I can't remember that far back!!!!!!!

I've always thought dies are a bit of a rip off because so many of them (and other crafty items) are made in China. I have found some now that look like the stitched borders by My Favourite Things. I think I might just have to buy them - £2.69 (might have to have baked beans for 5 minutes).
    Deefy any chance of the link? I would like the Sue Wilson rectangles & squares but keep putting off buying them as I get tempted by C&C.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi ladies still waiting for my dies to arrive but on the strength of Deefersmum's post I have just ordered some more
    here's the item numbers for them if anyone who is still looking for these cheap dies. There's loads of different sellers
    Happy crafting
    Linnick
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up on these dies. There are some sweet designs which look as if they will work with my Baby Blue. As I spent £10 (only just) I got 5% off plus free p&p as well. A real bargain!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Deefy any chance of the link? I would like the Sue Wilson rectangles & squares but keep putting off buying them as I get tempted by C&C.
    I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but came across these (circles I know but perhaps they do other shapes)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Round-shap...3D262591618091

If you don't use pay as you go public loos on holiday you'll be able to afford them...........
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Here you go ladies, its a link to cheap "buy-it-now" dies on ebay. Seems to be loads of sellers of them and all include P&P at a fraction of the price we pay here. I'm going to make tea now but I'll have a proper shuftie later!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...w=dies&_sop=15

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to add earlier that I have also bought some clear stamps - £1.99 including post!!!!! I'll let you know what they are like when they arrive.

Post Thanks / Like

Just looked at the links and bought another 2. The deer in the forest looks like a Cottage Cutz die to me.