Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dies from China

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I spent £11+ and received an extra 5% off. Not just dies either, but two embossing folders as well.

I received my latest £15 in Nectar vouchers in my eBay account tonight, so have bought two Groovi thingies. I had to pay an extra £1.99, but that I can live with. ;) I have also bought my hand lotion (the O-P-I range) as it works out a lot cheaper than buying direct from the company, or on Amazon. Definitely beans on toast for the rest of the week, or even banana sarnies. A great hardship having to eat banana sarnies, such a hardship I buy extra bananas! Our Tuesday tea is a fresh crusty loaf of bread from the market, and a banana each, the height of luxury living we reckon. ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by linnick View Post
    Hi ladies still waiting for my dies to arrive but on the strength of Deefersmum's post I have just ordered some more
    here's the item numbers for them if anyone who is still looking for these cheap dies. There's loads of different sellers
    Happy crafting
    Linnick

Oh heck, I hope you like them................

I'm starting to feel a bit guilty now.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought several too, thanks Deefy.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

You are all so naughty trying to tempt me
    Hubby said to pick what I want and he will put them away as a Christmas gift from the dog
    Told you we are all barking mad
    I know full well he will let me have them early

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

We have always given and received prezzies from our pests, sorry pets! Not that it is easy trying to find goodies for our little fluffy people as all they seem to want is daddy. Daddy has to bring in fresh catmint for Inky to scoff. It doesn't send her doolally, she just likes the taste. Oscar couldn't care less, though he does become very interested in the dried stuff when I make little catnip mouselings for the shop.

Oscar's idea of a prezzie/treat/call it what you will, is a good combing. Neither of them are keen on food treats, and will only play with toys if daddy also plays. Other than that their favourite toys are either each other, or spider hunting, usually in the bathroom, where I have yet to see so much as a sniff of a spider.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Well I did a small order to see how they are thought I had put one of them in my basket but I had't never mind good excuse to buy some more another time
    Hubby asked how much I had spent I said £10 he thought I meant for one die lol
    Got a email at 8am to say they had been dispatched and should arrive 12th September-6th October
    Last edited by Little Jan; 26-08-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I would just like to say thanks for the site links. I'm not sure if it is a good thing or not :) but I've bought 6 dies for £12 and off to look for more!!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All, my dies have arrived from China and I am very please with them. I ordered from two different sellers on the 11th and they arrived on Thursday. Quality wise some are thinner than others but they all cut very well so I'm one happy girl. Ordered 4 more last week and am off to look at some more now. So if you fancy some cheap dies you can buy with confidence. Still not found my mojo but think it's because the weather is so good so spending time in the garden.
    Lin
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm off to have a tantrum - mine havent arrived yet!! Glad you're plesed with them linnick,thanks for the heads up, what a saving - even if its only for one-off's you don't feel guilty at that price. Deefy likes hers too, says they cut well. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to say I ordered 6 dies from 3 different sellers. Can't wait !