Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Thread: Dies from China

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I received two sets of dies from China this morning, one set had two of the same die in it. Have contacted the seller, but don't really have much hope of them sending me the missing die. No doubt I will receive a load of waffle about not accepting the item when it is delivered when it already has been.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for the dies that were on a flight that landed 27th November
    Will wait till the last expected delivery date which is the 5th Jan
    Not holding up much hope though
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered some on the 6th Dec and 2 have arrived - a little smaller than I thought but hey! two more on their way, was only £8 for them all. They were all from the same seller but at checkout two were in USA dollars and they haven't arrived yet.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I've placed another order for dies from China, 5 lots which came to under £12.00 delivered. Everything was fine with my first order so fingers crossed for this one. Delivery is expected by 23rd Feb.

I've ordered via Amazon again.

Post Thanks / Like

I placed an order on 20th January due to receive on 16th February, and one of them came yesterday!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    I placed an order on 20th January due to receive on 16th February, and one of them came yesterday!
    Gosh, that's amazing.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've had my second hiccup with some dies. The first one was the reindeer die (some time ago) and now I have received some stamps with dies whereby the dies are the wrong set for the stamps. I bought them via Ebay and have contacted the seller. It's a little bit difficult because of the lack of English (mine or theirs tee hee???), but they asked me to send them a photo showing the problem. I haven't heard anything further and will have to see what happens. I feel guilty complaining because the stamps and dies only cost £3.79 in total, but I want to be able to cut out the images quickly and neatly.

Post Thanks / Like

My last order was on the 19th Jan and they arrived on the 23rd, think they were from Hong Kong.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I had to send a photo regarding the dies that were the same. They have sent a replacement, but so far nothing has arrived. Not sure just how long I should wait as when I contacted them last week they said to be patient. They didn't specify just how patient I should be though. :(

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

So far I've got all the dies I have ordered within an acceptable time frame. Looking through what is available yesterday, there are more and more look alikes. One seller had lots of Disney characters, such as Winnie the Pooh and Pluto, which were described as "cute cartoon characters" . Wonder how long they will stay available if the big corporations spot them!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post