Thread: Shopping Telly ????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shopping Telly ????

Sorry peeps, I just didnt know where to put this without using "The Studio" beause that wouldn't include non-vip members! Anyway, Does anyone know whats happened to ST please? I know they had probs as did we with hackers or whatever that gave Graham the run around, but I havent been able to sign in for a week now. Tried going through here and also my own link on bookmarks but the former is just the lead page and the latter comes up with "Fault 404". Its all very odd, I expected it to just be a few days, I do hope Graham knows? They arent as genteel as ourselves over there - bet the members are spitting feathers if its not right soon!!

Post Thanks / Like

The site is fine JM. You are going through old links hence the error message. Google shopping telly and once you get in make a new bookmark, you should be fine then.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Julie! I've been thinking the same as JM. I've now deleted my bookmarked page,googled ST and saved that bookmark.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I had problems yesterday but managed to get through on the link on here.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Ta Julie, I've just done what you said and its fine now - haven't time to catch up though, will look later.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Mwhahahaha, us genteel!!! ;) ;) ;)

Sigh, where are our smilies Graham? Can we have 'em back pretty please, preferably the original ones with the mad C******** tree, snowball fight, and all that sort of stuff. :)

Roz
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

But we are genteel on here Roz - over on ST they certainly "tell it how it is" and indeed, sometimes how it isn't lol !!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooooo I obviously have been missin' somat then. ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

It depends Roz !! I have looked from time to time but only made myself a member earlier this year. Don't understand some of their terminology (seems to be another language they talk of presenters with names I can't quite fathom yet lol !!) but some of its very funny. Ian (Supercoolwillow) does a lot of heads-up for Q tsv's. Pop over sometime and have a look-see!