Thread: LPS's Birthday card.

Post Thanks / Like

Default LPS's Birthday card.

Thank you Victoria for your gorgeous card I received from Dips's Birthday swap.

IMG_0427.jpg
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Glad it arrived safely. It's a shame, but this swap seems to be on its last legs!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it's a shame but because I had no PM I carried on making and sending cards to those on the list.I feel a bit of a fool to be honest.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I've continued too and I intend to continue until the end of this year whatever happens! No need to feel foolish, because we weren't told any different.

Post Thanks / Like

A gorgeous card LPS. I am sorry for not taking part this year, but I did inform Dips that because we were going to be away such a lot, particularly most of July, August and September I could not continue. I feel awful that you were not told. I did receive birthday cards from Victoria and LPS once we came home for just a week before going away again. So I presume you are the only two remaining in the Swap Lite.

I will see if I can take photos and post them on here before we are away again this Thursday.

It is great going away with our touring caravan. The downside is not a lot of time at home to catch up on washing and cleaning. The upside a lovely tan from over three weeks near Bournemouth July/August then stopping off at the Canal Basin near Bath for a week. Only a week at home then off to Henley-on-Thames for ten days over the bank holiday. This coming week it's off to Worcestershire for 10 days.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely card LPS and Victoria.

So sorry your swap has gone wotsits up but how kind of you both to carry on.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post