Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Christmas Stamps from Glenda !

Post Thanks / Like

I showed the picture of the snowmen stamps to my parents and Dad has just phoned to say he's ordered them for Mum. More goodies to borrow when I go home. I wish they didn't live 200 miles away!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    I showed the picture of the snowmen stamps to my parents and Dad has just phoned to say he's ordered them for Mum. More goodies to borrow when I go home. I wish they didn't live 200 miles away!
    Aww, how nice of him. Do you think if I smiled my winning smile he'd order them for me too :D ;);)
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! Just love these stamps. Thanks for heads-up Phree.:D

Post Thanks / Like

A quick update on the stamps..... Glenda is live on C&C on Wednesday 23rd July at 9am and 11am demo'ing the stamps. However if you plan on setting record on Sky Plus or Sky HD you may need to wait till Monday cuz the channel numbers change on Monday so not sure if you would end up with the right programme recorded.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry - they are 'ok' but not my kind of thing to be honest. Each to their own of course!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phree View Post
    A quick update on the stamps..... Glenda is live on C&C on Wednesday 23rd July at 9am and 11am demo'ing the stamps. However if you plan on setting record on Sky Plus or Sky HD you may need to wait till Monday cuz the channel numbers change on Monday so not sure if you would end up with the right programme recorded.
    Good point well made Phree - I was about to set the Sky+ as I have stuff all chance of watching it live, 'cept maybe poss the 11am show on the laptop - hubby's still off sick & the kids will have both finished for summer :o
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
    Didn't I see some of those being used in the Peacock CD POW show? Or am I imagining it?

Not overly keen on the 3 Kings plates, & I've never been much of a fan of poinsettias (sp?) but I completely adore the first one with the snowmen
    agreed the snowmen are great and I quite like the tiffany lamps (I don't like the Three King's ones much) by the way last time channels changed my favourites changed as well automatically.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phree View Post
    Thanks Phree... will defo set my sky+ for Glenda

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely stamps but how to afford all the lovely crafting goodies on offer, especially as I have finished work for the summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Sky+ set - hope I've got room for them not

My Womblings