Thread: £10 Deals on Create & Craft TODAY!

Post Thanks / Like

Default £10 Deals on Create & Craft TODAY!

Good Morning!
    WOW, thank you for supporting our Popper Pad Sale. We did have some sell outs yesterday but you will be pleased to know we have allocated more stock for you all!!
    http://www.creativecraftingworld.co.uk/sale

Looking for more fantastic deals?
    Don't miss our very own Lynda on Create & Craft today at 11am & 3pm for our very popular £10 deals and some fantastic die-cut topper sheets.
    http://www.createandcraft.tv/…/Creat...ng-World-10-D…
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quick Question .. The sale states buy 5 get 1 free .. so if i bought 15 ( Which i did lol ) would i get 3 free .. Thanks Sharon xx
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharica View Post
    Quick Question .. The sale states buy 5 get 1 free .. so if i bought 15 ( Which i did lol ) would i get 3 free .. Thanks Sharon xx
    Wow, sounds as if you are going to have some serious crafting lol, they are lovely,and I was really tempted, but as have been trying to sell a lot of my craft "stuff" thought, for once, had better not buy any more, the best deals are always on offer when I try to downgrade my goodies. Hope you do get 3 free, that would be the icing on the cake for you, try and let us know. X
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharica View Post
    Hi Sharon, Thank you for your order....YES for every 5 pads you order you will receive a pad FREE so you will receive 3 pads free with your order