Thread: A big thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Default A big thank you!

Hello Crafters,

As you might imagine, we have had a huge response to this unbelievable offer on the popper pads. There has been unprecedented demand and our warehouse staff are working at full steam to process the orders but because of the number involved, it is going to take a bit longer than it usually does to send them all out. If you haven't received your order yet, we would ask you to please be a little patient as they are being dealt with and will be despatched as soon as possible.
    We would like to say a huge thank you to you all for showing such interest in the offer and to remind you that we are aiming to keep it running throughout November (stock levels permitting) so you can still take advantage of the 'silly price' if you haven't already.

Here is a reminder of the details:
    (i) popper pads are available on the Sale page at the silly price of £2.00 each! (regular price £9.99)
    (ii) you can get an extra pad FREE if you buy 5 for £10.00

http://www.creativecraftingworld.co.uk/sale

Select the pads you want (card, decoupage or backing paper) and if you buy 5, we will add another popper pad to your order for FREE (the choice of which free pad you receive will be random as it will depend on which ones we have available).
    Once again, thank you for your patience.

Post Thanks / Like

anyone else had problems with their order. Ordered mine on the 1st nov. It arrived today with only 9 of the 13 items I ordered and no free ones when it said one free for every 5 ordered

Post Thanks / Like

Same Here .. However i called them yesterday and they posted the missing items out before end of the day. They were very good in sorting it out xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dellhouse View Post
    anyone else had problems with their order. Ordered mine on the 1st nov. It arrived today with only 9 of the 13 items I ordered and no free ones when it said one free for every 5 ordered
    Same Here .. rec my items yesterday, called them and they were very good and posted missing items out before end of day .. xx

Post Thanks / Like

Default missing items

hopefully i have sorted them today. I had an e mail last weekend saying my missing order would be sorted a week ago. Today I rang to find out what had happened to my order, It appears my request for help had gone to junk mail, but I was assured it would be sent out today 1st class mail, a week after my queiry. Hope it will arrive soon as my initial order which went wrong was done on November the 1st.Fingers crossed. Dell House

Post Thanks / Like

my order arrived today with thanks