Thread: Foil Play's biggest ever flash sale - thousands of bargains with up to 50% off

Post Thanks / Like

Default Foil Play's biggest ever flash sale - thousands of bargains with up to 50% off

No need to wait for Black Friday - Foil Play's flash sale is already here!

Sale bargains will be available for a short time only, so with massive savings on Kanban, Hunkydory, Dufex, Debbi Moore designs and many other brands, why not treat yourself to a few pre-Christmas bargains?

If you're looking for a particular theme in the flash sale, you can narrow down the options using the menu on the left hand side. You might also like to check the Going, going section of the site to snap up your favourites before they are finally gone.

Products have already been reduced and there's no need to enter any code, so it's a perfect opportunity to get an extra discount by using your loyalty points.

Sale orders may be sent 2nd class, particularly if heavy and / or bulky.

The sale will end at midnight on Monday 28 November, so don't delay - snap up a bargain - or several!

Post Thanks / Like

Just a reminder that Foil Play's biggest ever flash sale is still on - over 170 product lines have sold out since the sale started on Sunday, but thousands of bargains are still up for grabs with up to 50% off!

If you've already placed your order, thank you! Due to the volume of orders, it is taking me a little longer than usual to despatch them, but rest assured that I am working to do so as quickly as I can. I know that we crafters are keen to receive our goodies as soon as possible, but I hope you will agree that these bargain prices are worth a little wait.