Thread: 2nd opinion needed please!

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2nd opinion needed please!

I've been toying with the idea of getting an Accuquilt cutter for a while now . C& C website has 2 cutters which sound the same to me but with £100 difference!

360041 has description and picture . Cutter, value die , pick and booklet . £249.99 with 4 flexi pays and 2.99 delivery.

343315 has description but no picture. Cutter and value die . £149.99 . And 6.99 craft universe delivery.

For the extra wait and postage I am tempted by the craft universe one. I think I can live without the pick and project book!

Do I risk it even though there is no picture to compare? I dont want to end up with the Go Baby instead!

Opinions please! Perhaps another person reading the descriptions might see some " catch" I can't!
    Thanks folks.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't see the difference. The mat supplied is the same size so one would assume that it is the GO not the Baby.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

C&C have a habit of doing this, same item two different item numbers and prices
    Normally the lower price showing out of stock
    Very naughty
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Amazon have the cheaper one for the same price 4.99 delivery and you can get it buy12-16 Jan
    The dearer one on C&C has the 8 inch block and strips which is what pushes the price up
    Last edited by Little Jan; 07-01-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: