Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tonic and Tim Holtz....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Tonic Studios British but also own 100% of Tonic Studios USA.
    Julie is right Tonic Studios is a British company, well Welsh actually.

Simon left Friscars (originally Wilkinson Sword) in Bridgend and set up Tonic Studios with his partner. They had the contract with Do Craft for scissors, the pink guillotine, corner cutters, punches etc. His partner went to the US with the Tonic Studio brand and the same products in orange. When the contract with Do Craft finished they were able to sell the orange ones in the U.K. and moved into dies and other crafting items. The design team are at their head quarters near Bridgend, South Wales. Warehouse downstairs, office & studio upstairs. But like most things these days all made in China.
    Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dax

I have 2 docrafts guillotines - the blue version - and must admit that I do use them a lot. Probably one of my best purchases. I could do with a robust rotary trimmer with a perforating option and wish that Tonic would do one of those. I know that they have some trimmers but I am not keen on those as you have to keep on buying new blades for them.

Post Thanks / Like

I have received an email from Craft-u-Love and their pre-order price is £29.99. Also an email from Crafting Devils with the best offer £26.99 but despatch is not until April 3rd. https://www.craftydevilspapercraft.c...mp-platform.ir
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good price from Craftydevils then Dax because at £26.99 you pay no postage.

Post Thanks / Like

I have succumbed to pre ordering the Tim Holtz stamping press, ordered for my daughter as well. Purchased through crafty devils site, thanks for the link Dax.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anybody used/seen/bought the Hampton Arts stamping tool?