Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Holtz with stamping platform at CHA

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Waterlily, can't help with the wooden stamp question but I am eagerly awaiting the Tim Holtz stamping platform. I have been eyeing up the Misti for a while as I am still a rubbish stamper but couldn't bring myself to pay that price. The Tim Holtz looks far more affordable. If anyone gets wind of a release date could you please let us all know. Many thanks.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think craftydevils were quoting early April when I pre-ordered mine, now showing as 17th.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    ooh you dare-devil WL !!

lol JM
    I've done loads now and still got a lot to do. Most were successful but some not. On some of them the rubber bit came away from the spongey bit underneath and on some of them bits of the spongey bit stayed on the wood.

I've also peeled the image off of the wooden bit and stuck them on paper to make a catalogue. Not sure what to do with the ones that are printed/painted on the wood though. Thought I might take a picture of a few of them together and print it from the computer.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizcake View Post
    I think craftydevils were quoting early April when I pre-ordered mine, now showing as 17th.
    Same her lizcake
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Just looked at the Crafty Devils site and mine was 'picked' today. Hopefully it'll arrive soon.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Like you Waterlily, my account shows as picked, then today it shows as packed on the same day. I paid for next day delivery as I had ordered two, one for me and the other for my daughter. But nothing is showing that they have been dispatched yet.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Tricia

http://www.townrow.org.uk/

Post Thanks / Like

I would hope that independent retailers have got their stock - what else will Tonic do with the overstock they have if the platform can't be sold in America?

Post Thanks / Like

Just heard from Anita at Craftydevils, there has been a delay with Tonic. They are hoping to get them on Monday.

Post Thanks / Like

on an email from Craftydevils :-

TONIC STUDIOS TIM HOLTZ STAMPING PLATFORM IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

We received a phone call from Tonic Studios yesterday explaining that the stamping platforms are going to be arriving with them on Friday 21st, therefor we should be receiving our delivery on Monday 24th. If you have pre-ordered for the 17th April dispatch, we will begin dispatching these orders once they arrive on Monday. Please be patient with us as we have a large amount of orders for this item, so dispatch times maybe slightly delayed. We are very sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this!

Post Thanks / Like

I got the above message too.

I would like to know how they can have been picked and packed at store!
    I love flowers