Thread: So glad I'm not alone............

Post Thanks / Like

Default So glad I'm not alone............

As mentioned before I have had a problem with CC dies.

I was reading the Joanna Sheen forum earlier and under the thread "What do you think I should do" and subsequent posts it would appear that others do as well.

The lady who started the thread is returning her dies and I wish I'd done the same (to another supplier). Apparently you can if they are not fit for purpose.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ooh what a shame. but it makes you feel better knowing that its not just yourself. Wonder if that's why there's a lot of sellers got them in their sales?

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

CC dies are the only ones I've ever had a problem with,my local craft shop says they get a lot returned.

Post Thanks / Like

I had trouble with a lot of them
    Normally my little bug cuts anything but the cc ones take four or five passes
    Yet the dies from China cut like a knife through butter
    If I had not got them in the clearance sale they would have gone back
    Give cc their due I did get a £5 voucher due to the late and not fully for filled order, with a non minimum spend
    Can't use it till February though I will use it towards more centura pearl card as I have a wedding order coming up

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I had problems with some of their dies some time ago.When I complained I was told it was me and no one else had a problem.But when I read other forums there was a lot more than me having problems with them.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Luckily I only have a couple of small dies that appear to cut ok. I didn't get the chance to try out the gingerbread die I bought via Hochanda, maybe I ought to.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I'll give them a miss then. Thanks for the info, although to be honest I haven't seen many I fancy in their range.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Luckily I only have a couple of small dies that appear to cut ok. I didn't get the chance to try out the gingerbread die I bought via Hochanda, maybe I ought to.

Roz
    I have some of their dies I haven't tried out yet because I just can't stand the battle to get them to cut!

Post Thanks / Like

I've not got any of theirs but theres many times I've been tempted but because I know folk have had trouble I've resisted.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !