Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Annes' Birthday Cards

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Annes' Birthday Cards

Haven't forgotten about uploading pictures of all the lovely cards, just having major problems with Dropbox. May have to photograph them one at a time from my tablet. Sorry ladies, will persevere!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargghhh!
    Nothing working ! Any suggestions as to what program to use. Dropbox has stopped responding. Keeps saying upload failed. Getting a teeeeeeeensy weeeeeeeeeensy ickle bit annoyed now!

Post Thanks / Like

I use photobucket
    You can also upload straight from pc to the site
    But I could never get it to work
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I used to use photobucket and thought it was great but I have terrible problems with it now, don't know if it's because I'm on Windows 10 now. I use imageshack now but don't like it as much as I liked photobucket. I'm really annoyed too lol!!
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

I used imageshack but started having problems with it
    Then I got the email that I had to pay and that I had to remove images if I wanted to keep them otherwise they would deleate the account when I went to my account pics had already gone
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

ooh my word, didn't know it was so complicated, I've only put odd ones on here and done it directly from my lappy. Guess I'll have to get one of the lads to give me a tutorial in the ones you've all mentioned! Hope you can get sorted EA, go make a brew and a choccy biccie see if that helps lol !
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    I used imageshack but started having problems with it
    Then I got the email that I had to pay and that I had to remove images if I wanted to keep them otherwise they would deleate the account when I went to my account pics had already gone
    I had to pay for photobucket and imageshack, well didn't have to but to save a lot of bother I did.

I really miss using photobucket and can't quite work out why it's so awkward now.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

I find that I have trouble with my free imageshack at certain times in the day
    If I upload early in the morning it seems fine
    Maybe it is extra busy at other times

Post Thanks / Like

Jacksmisis, the way it's goingit wont be tea and biccies but large G & T !
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I just upload my photos to the desktop or laptop and save them in Pictures. I've never used Photobucket or Dropbox or any hosting site. I still have Kodak Easyshare on my desktop but I mostly just save them in the Pictures file. It's very easy then to post photos on here. But I did have a glitch a few months ago because for some reason, some photos were suddenly over 2 thingy and were too big. No idea why because I hadn't changed any settings on my camera. After some googling, I found a way of making them smaller (not as in cropping them, but reducing their properties) and lo behold, the problem was solved.