Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Intresting Post on QVC UK FB Page

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe all TCC lot
    QVC will be daft not to grab Anna Griffin
    And although I think Dawns style is dated she has a lot of followers
    So would bring a lot of customers to QVC
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlily View Post
    Nice to hear from you again Ian.
    hehe im always lurking just never have anything to post which is sad
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I wondered about Anna Griffin too, after all it isn't that long since she departed QVC anyway. Not that I will be buying as I don't care for her style. If DB is old fashioned, then AG is still in the Arc!

Roz
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Its not the style that bothers me with AG its it being vastly overpriced (IMO).
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I'm afraid I blame all of you for making me buy her AG bug when it was on TCC.

Post Thanks / Like

least on QVC the AG kits were of a decent value compared to elsewhere as on TCC the prices were making my eyes water
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

I really hope its something good, DB got me into crafting while watching on QVC.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see you back SCW..
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    I really hope its something good, DB got me into crafting while watching on QVC.
    I know I shouldn't say this, but it was the terrible two who dragged me into the world of paper crafting. All the other craft stuff I had already done, well except glass blowing and silver smithing, I still draw the line at doing those. Having said all that, the first paper crafting magazine I bought was on a day trip to Silloth. It had a metal embossing plate with leaves on it. I reckoned it was the bees knees, so bought it.

Eventually I decided to subscribe to the magazine, especially as the 'gift' was the Sidekick. I had already invested in several dies that I used with a modicum of success with my pasta machine. Not that the pasta machine was bought to make pasta, noooo, that was for my polymer clay.

I bought a few DB kits from QVC, the last one was the one with the butterflies, which was the biggest mistake I have ever made in the world of paper crafting. Eventually I gave most of it away, along with quite a lot from previous kits, but I kept the empty box (filled with other 'stuff') for a long while as a reminder of how gullible I had been that afternoon. Normally her kits sold out very early, some overnight, but that one was still running at five in the afternoon. They kept telling us stocks were getting low, and I believed them. I would have sent it back, but at nearly £6 postage to have it delivered, and at least the same to return it, keeping it seemed to be the better option. Oh well at least I did learn from it.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovepaperstroking2 View Post
    Nice to see you back SCW..
    hehe for something like this i had to but im always lurking just dont have anything to post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

STAR IN THE HOOD