Thread: Well bust my britches!!!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Well bust my britches!!!

Way back in September I ordered several dies from China. When they didn't arrive I contacted the company, we agreed that I should wait a wee while longer. Eventually they decided, bless their hearts, that I shouldn't have to wait forever, so gave me a refund. Soooo guess what? Un poste delivered said dies this morning at twenty past eleven. Soooo I will be contacting the seller asking them to send me a PayPal invoice so I can pay for the dies. I just hope I can find the original order.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Aww That's good Roz! I have "gone backwards" on ebay - but for the life in me I can't remember how I did it. My dimmable light panel ordered on the 16th Jan arrived from Hong Kong on Tuesday 24th, superb service. It doesn't have a cover or translucent mat (as like the Groovi set) but only £20.95, a sight cheaper than the £60+. Haven't had time to try it yet but will do tomorrow & then make a cover myself.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

When one of my many lost die sets turned I up I asked seller for a payment request
    Sent said payment via PayPal got a lovely reply from seller but two months later payment still sitting on PayPal
    Paypal sent me a message to cancel the payment?

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

That's probably cos the seller has lost track altogether LJ, they must be dealing with hundreds of orders. Its good that they try to sort things so quickly though.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Hhhhhhmmmmph....well thanks a bunch Roz.....wasn't planning on buying anything.......til you mentioned the words...dies and china... now I'm 10 squids down! But I've got 4 sets of dies on the way after the chinese holidays.

Post Thanks / Like

My latest purchases arrived from we-buys yesterday. Both dies are butterflies - the smaller one cuts out perfectly, the large one which is about A6 size with butterflies, leaves and flowers doesn't cut too well in the middle. I have only tried it on my Bigshot, but I will try it on my Joy and Big Blue.

Post Thanks / Like

Update on my light panel peeps, I had a go with it last night and its brilliant.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

No good blaming me Anne. I refuse to accept responsibility for what other peeps spend, especially as I always blame Christine for making me spend my money, especially at Harrogate!

I tried contacting the seller last night, but of course they are still on the Chinese Jollies. No matter, at least I left a message. However, when I mentioned payment, eBay had a hissy fit and told me I couldn't as it was against their policy, or some such thing. Anyway will see what happens after their hollies.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog