Thread: Decorative Trifold Card

Post Thanks / Like

Default Decorative Trifold Card

I bought the Decorative Trifold Card die from Tattered Lace and can't fathom out how it folds to put it in an envelope. I've looked on the website and it shows one folded the same as I have done (as far as I can see lol). The only way you could get it in an envelope is flat. I think it's a fairly new die. Any thoughts please?
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry I had one of the folds going the wrong way, so much for the non existent download for it.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you've sorted it WL, it looks a very pretty die.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you JM, there are an awful lot of bits to it. I was hoping there would be a tutorial either on Tattered Lace or Youtube but there isn't anything yet.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

I saw Sara D do a "double" of that style of card some time ago and I kept stopping the tv and jotted down all she said.......................wasn't as easy as it looked - never did make one fit to give anyone lol !! Lynda Chapman used to bring some stunning samples, from one of her DT ladies, (that was pre Pollyanna Pickering) I once asked about them and she was going to see the lady and put the instructions on but I've never seen them, they were unusual too.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I love the more unusual cards JM but missed the double one, would loved to have seen it. Must admit I rarely watch any craft programmes these days.
    I love flowers