Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New dies from China

Post Thanks / Like

Default New dies from China

My latest purchases from China arrived this morning. They're the banner cross stitch and heart cross stitch - as usual they cut beautifully. I'm off to look at the others in the set................

Post Thanks / Like

oh that's good Deefy! I'm still waiting for mine from China, they were ordered 3rd Feb & due from the 20th Feb to 23rd March hope it hasn't gone pear shaped - the others have always arrived early.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Hi can you give us the seller please. My mojo has gone awol so I'm doing a bit of shopping. Just bought the girl walking with dogs which will be good for all our teenage granddaughters birthdays this year. Had to buy the numbers again as I can't find the ones I bought before Christmas. Not sure they even arrived!
    Lin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by linnick View Post
    Hi can you give us the seller please. My mojo has gone awol so I'm doing a bit of shopping. Just bought the girl walking with dogs which will be good for all our teenage granddaughters birthdays this year. Had to buy the numbers again as I can't find the ones I bought before Christmas. Not sure they even arrived!
    Lin
    I ordered these dies at the end of January so they took roughly a month to arrive, but are worth it.

This is the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Geometry-Cutting-Dies-Stencil-Scrapbooking-Embossing-Paper-DIY-Card-Decor/262746287064?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you - off to have a look- I'll be back to report!
    Lin

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear girls, 50 wooden butterfly buttons I didn't realise I needed are winging their way to me !

Sure I will find something to stick them on.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Oh dear girls, 50 wooden butterfly buttons I didn't realise I needed are winging their way to me !

Sure I will find something to stick them on.
    This made me laugh out loud, it's the reason I will need a skip to take all my must haves away just now lol
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like buttons! I have a huge bag to prove it!

I have all these ideas, but then start rethinking things because I don't want to put buttons on cards for children (in case the little blighters swallow them, stick them in their ear, up their nose etc).

Post Thanks / Like

I gave up on buttons from China
    Three orders from different sellers never turned up
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I am waiting on 2 sets of those dies too...The rectangle and the one that has the V on it.Can't think of the name of the die now.

I love buttons too.