Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: New dies from China

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Yesterday I got a set of tag dies, which cut really well. Today I got a pineapple, a fairy and some lovely metal embellishments.
    Are your tag dies in the shape of a heart, star etc., with a stitch line? If so, I ordered a set of those.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    Are your tag dies in the shape of a heart, star etc., with a stitch line? If so, I ordered a set of those.
    They are normal tag/luggage label shapes with a stitch line. Forgot my cat stamps arrived too.

Post Thanks / Like

Got my latest lot of dies this afternoon, unusually they were well wrapped in bubble wrap so more bulky than usual. I am a bit disappointed with 2 because they are quite small - The Victorian Family and a Father Christmas - all the rest are a good size though.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the Victorian family are small
    but will be a nice accent to a card
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jan, I agree and there are 3 of them. Think I was more disappointed in the Father Christmas, he is the same size as the family. There was also one die missing lol.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

oh oh oh, I have those on order too! and what looks like a gate that opens with a mesh fence either side? aww never mind. They're the ones I ordered through Amazon, prob be another week or two!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered those gates and two different bicycle dies , I had got the village houses and the headphones already , but the last lot have disappeared :( so I will order from Joanna Sheen from now on

Post Thanks / Like

I have done a lot if orders and only one seller let me down and I had to chase them up
    Apart from that I have been impressed with the delivery longest I have waited is 5 weeks
    but it was a holiday in china most have arrived in 2-3 weeks
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I agree LJ. Most have arrived well before the expected date and I wouldn't order anything from China which I needed urgently.

Post Thanks / Like

I received 2 embossing folders the other day.But only opened the bag and put them in my room.