Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: New dies from China

Post Thanks / Like

Mine have always arrived from Ebay but these last ones are from Amazon and still no sign, hope they haven't gone awol!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

the dies say "delivered " when I went into the tracking , must have gone somewhere , the two I got cut beautifully

Post Thanks / Like

My latest order has arrived in under 2 weeks! I ordered a motor bike as I often get asked for cards for men who ride them. Much bigger than the Joanna Sheen die, which I have used up till now. Will make a great feature on a card.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't ordered from China for a while, but I did buy another Leane Creatief die from Keith in the market this morning. There are a couple of others I fancy, but won't be able to get them next week as he is away in Dublin. The one I bought this morning is a violin/bow/music notes. Although I have a Sizzix guitar die, one of the small 2" dies from my days with the pasta maker, I do rather like the Leane Creatief die set. Also like the row of little houses and the ballet shoes.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I went for some of those finger ink daubers today. I must have at least 30 unopened ink pads which is ridiculous. I need to start doing some inky colouring in as I only ever stamp in clear or black.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I went for some of those finger ink daubers today. I must have at least 30 unopened ink pads which is ridiculous. I need to start doing some inky colouring in as I only ever stamp in clear or black.
    I've got those on my wish list - let us know how you get on. I am trying to cut back on 'stuff' and decided to carry on with dry wet wipes.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Deefy love, I know its early - and my 2nd coffee went down the sink 'cos it wasn't nice - but how can you have dry wet wipes please?
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Deefy love, I know its early - and my 2nd coffee went down the sink 'cos it wasn't nice - but how can you have dry wet wipes please?
    I'm assuming they are wet wipes that have dried out. However, I would be interested to learn exactly what Deefy does with them
    Jan.

Post Thanks / Like

ha!ha! perhaps we'd better not ask CJ !
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lol sounds like my little grandaughter "nanny can I have some really cold wet water Pweeze"
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: