Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New dies from China

Post Thanks / Like

Was the rooster the one with the male, female, chick and egg Julie? I've got that set if it is, it arrived a couple of days ago. Got it for the little chic really which is quite cute. Trying to fathom out which bits are the legs though lol.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

They'll convert it for you Julie - it'll show up on your statement from PayPal if you log on

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Mine have arrived and I'm delighted with three of them, but one is very small its the Elk with trees on a hillside I expected it to be about A6 but its abt the size of a small cigarette pkt - not king size or super king LOL !! One is a lock & key, a row of little houses (good length that one) a beautiful bird among flowers (anoth good sz) and the teeny weeny Elk ! However, I'm still pleased with the service and the prices. Keep looking out for linnick some striplet ones but no luck so far.
    Last edited by Jacksmissis; 05-03-2017 at 08:29 AM.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlily View Post
    Was the rooster the one with the male, female, chick and egg Julie? I've got that set if it is, it arrived a couple of days ago. Got it for the little chic really which is quite cute. Trying to fathom out which bits are the legs though lol.
    I saw that one but mine is a Rooster/Cockerel (don't know the difference tbh) on its own.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got that one too Julie. Quite a good size. The row of houses is another useful one I've got, can be cut down or multi - cut to make a little village.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Mine have arrived and I'm delighted with three of them, but one is very small its the Elk with trees on a hillside I expected it to be about A6 but its abt the size of a small cigarette pkt - not king size or super king LOL !! One is a lock & key, as row of little houses (good length that one) a beautiful bird among flowers (anoth good sz) and the teeny weeny Elk ! However, I'm still pleased with the service and the prices. Keep looking out for linnick some striplet ones but no luck so far.
    The elk one was one of the set I never got glad it did not arrive now
    I also thought it was about a6
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I have just order a few more dies ,there are so many to choose from now
    I did have to pay postage on two but only pennies
    I got a filigree parasol almost the same as a branded one a filigree shoe
    A set of small Victorian people
    A steam train which will be great for making cards for daughters father in law
    he is obsessed with steam trains
    And a flying angel also the same as a branded one.
    Estimated date of arrival is 24th April
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Yea! some of mine have arrived! Really pleased, thx everyone, just love the wedding arch with bride and groom these are separate, and the Rose square, these are my favourites but chuffeD with them all.
    What is it with us crafters, I have a scanncut but Still buy dies, what's that all about?
    Last edited by wonky doodle; 04-03-2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Added a bit Think I was

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wonky doodle View Post
    Yea! some of mine have arrived! Really pleased, thx everyone, just love the wedding arch with bride and groom these are separate, and the Rose square, these are my favourites but chuffeD with them all.
    What is it with us crafters, I have a scanncut but Still buy dies, what's that all about?
    Bargains Wonky, bargains!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wonky doodle View Post
    Can I ask how much the wedding arch die was please?