Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New dies from China

Post Thanks / Like

You'd have to get past "wee-bug" first Sam......................
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Is he photogenic? Can he be photographed in his lair?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone been tempted by the rubber stamps from China/Hong Kong yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    I am now a happy bunny as I have finished sorting out my craft room. It does look tidier, and hopefully I have rediscovered 'stuff' that I will use in the near future, beginning this evening.
    I've just had to tidy my craft shelves as I just dumped stuff as I unpacked it and the whole area of the room was a mess with stuff in a heap on the floor. Trouble is that the shelves I have now are different depths/heights to those I had in the flat (which are pretty so they've been seconded to the living room to house the books that were on built-in shelves in the flat), so I can't have my stuff attanged teh same way as I did before. The result is that though I thought I was being logical and ordered as I put my goodies away, the reality is that I can't find a damn thing now!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    Can I ask how much the wedding arch die was please?
    Hi Sam, I bought one yesterday by auction though (don't normally do auction but couldn't find it anywhere else) and it cost me £2. Probably could have got it a little bit cheaper as the last bid was £1.50.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovepaperstroking2 View Post
    Anyone been tempted by the rubber stamps from China/Hong Kong yet?
    I had one set. They stamp well. I haven't ordered anymore because I have a few stamp sets already (cough....)
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I reckon my craft room is in the worst mess it's ever been. The more I try to tidy up the worse it gets because I decide to change things around. Hubby made me another die storage thingy so all the dies are tidy but that's about all. I thought when my craft room was finished I'd have room to leave my sewing machine on one of the worktops but that's still on the floor because the tops are full. lol
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Stamps, stamps, someone said stamps. I hadn't even thought about ordering any of them !

Post Thanks / Like

I miss my old craft room
    I had a hugh floor to ceiling cupboard with shelves at the bottom there was room for my plastic draw units
    I had a big L shaped work top with draws under and a big wall cupboard over and shelving
    Crafting was a joy as I had space to work and could clear things away
    I now have a small room I have to share with hubby just fits two pc desks and a printer trolly and my craft stuff is crammed into two plastic trollys and a small cupboard
    I can only go in there if hubby is not as there is no room for two of us to move one has to get up and come out for the other to get in lol
    I now craft in the dining room
    Last edited by Little Jan; 06-03-2017 at 03:03 PM.

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

We used our old kitchen units for my craft room. I've got worktops on three sides. Two at normal kitchen unit height and one lower so you can sit at it. Hubby used the bits he made for my sewing machine table to stand the lower top on. One side has very shallow drawers (was for cotton reels) and the other side has a cupboard and a bigger drawer. Above that I've got shelves. The room is a funny shape, it's double bedroom size but there's an extra funny bit that hubby was going to block off but it's ideal for those sets of plastic drawers. I can get the drawers on both sides so there's plenty of storage. Trouble is I can never find anything lol.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

I love flowers