Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tattered Lace

Post Thanks / Like

The way I read it, Hixxy say that Tatty were not going to supply the "independent retailers." and so I assume that means the one outlet shops, unlike Hobbycraft which has multiple outlets. I could be wrong, just my interpretation, Tatty seem to march to their own tune.

Post Thanks / Like

Last year I had an email from Hobbycraft that they were getting together with Create and Craft to bring exciting new crafts. I presume that Todo was the beginning and would be very surprised if they stop selling Tattered Lace dies.

Stephen after she left QVC relaunched her Tattered Lace dies with Hobbycraft appearing at several stores to promote them before she returned to Create and Craft. I met her in Cardiff Hobbycraft.

Post Thanks / Like

I took it as they will only be supplying bricks and mortar stores, apart from C & C of course.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Last year I had an email from Hobbycraft that they were getting together with Create and Craft to bring exciting new crafts. I presume that Todo was the beginning and would be very surprised if they stop selling Tattered Lace dies.

Stephen after she left QVC relaunched her Tattered Lace dies with Hobbycraft appearing at several stores to promote them before she returned to Create and Craft. I met her in Cardiff Hobbycraft.
    I'd forgotten about the Todo - good point.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't get over how many of the blessed TL die collections they churn out every week - they even seem to be side-lining Tonic to push TL. I thought
    C&C had bought Steph's TL & Crafting .co out a few years ago?
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I thought that Hobbycraft were phasing out TL dies and replacing them with their own looky likely dies (intricut dies).

Post Thanks / Like

This is a copy of the missive sent to retailers about the changes - make of it what you will peeps, I can't say what I feel (I'd get sued LOL !) other than I shan't be buying anymore TL dies.

Important Update from Tattered Lace Trade

Firstly thank you for your custom and support stocking our brands. As a business we have faced continual challenges meeting the service levels we feel our trade business requires. In the current changing market place, we have to advise that with immediate effect, we are ceasing with our independent trade business in the UK.
    We appreciate this will potentially have an impact on your business and this is not a decision we have taken lightly, however we are sure you will understand we need to do what we consider is right for both our brands and business.
    Any orders which have as yet been unfulfilled will be cancelled with immediate effect and any monies paid refunded in full, no further orders will be accepted irrespective of circumstances.

Sincerely,
    Karl Shaw
    Managing Director
    Craft Channel Productions Ltd
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    I can't get over how many of the blessed TL die collections they churn out every week - they even seem to be side-lining Tonic to push TL. I thought
    How come I'm not buying any of 'em then? Could it be 'cos I don't like 'em? Especially as they are always somewhat overpriced. Not that I buy Tonic dies either. Only bought the Debbie Shore dies as they are something I need for my C******** Bucilla felt bits.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    I thought there was something like that too, but in't the MD of craft channel productions Steph's OH?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    I thought there was something like that too, but in't the MD of craft channel productions Steph's OH?
    Yes he is
    Let's hope companies who have ordered and paid for stock get their money back
    I have not forgot the last fiasco with them
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: