Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugly sweater ch****** ornaments

Post Thanks / Like

You have made me smile this morning thank you, I love them.

Post Thanks / Like

They are really lovely, there is such a lot of talent on this forum, always nice to see what others are doing.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    I found them on Amazon Roz. Think they're about £17 now, but I managed to get them for £12 odd. Well, you've got to keep an eye out for good buys, might be why I've got about 5 bucilia stocking kits when they were all about £14, and a few others stashed away for this year!
    You evil little enabler you!!! ;) Well I just had to go and look, would have been rude not to. Ho hum even at a wodge over £17 (a few pennies) I reckon they are good value. Having made tree skirts (two), Advent calendars (four), plus various other bits and bobs, I know what good quality the kits are.

According to my sums, which I am not great at, I reckon they are less than £3 each. Soooo when one considers the price of C******** decorations in the shops, these seem cheap, and one has the pleasure of making them up. I was looking at a York Minster decoration in the C******** shop in York a couple of years ago. I can't remember how much it cost, but it was expensive. T'was only made from that moulded tat at n'all, so I didn't buy one.

No idea just how many Bucilla kits I have to make up, but from memory there are two tissue boxes, NOEL, at least two stockings, one of the wreaths, and a cuckoo clock. There is a second wreath that I rather fancy, and having looked through the first five pages on Amazon, I have noticed loads of other goodies I would love to make.

Looking forward to my little sweaters arriving, though as they are coming from america (Supermart) it could be two or three weeks before they arrive. Probably just as ell as I must finish 'the box' before the end of the month. ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wonky doodle View Post
    They are really lovely, there is such a lot of talent on this forum, always nice to see what others are doing.
    I reckon it gives encouragement to others, especially if they know they can ask for help if needed. Not that I need any encouragement to spend! Hmmm, just had a thought, yes that was the loud bang you heard, but.............. it is my birthday in two months time, so these wee ornaments are my birthday prezzie to me. Well that is my excuse, and I'm sticking to it. I promise I will be ever so good and not make a start on them before my birthday, honest injun. ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wonky doodle View Post
    Been decorating my bathroom and hallway this week but don't think anyone will see that as a talent LOL !!

Quote Originally Posted by jube View Post
    You have made me smile this morning thank you, I love them.
    Know just what you mean jube! further down from us a lady has two ornamental chimpanzees on her veranda, one larger than the other (both substantial size) and she decorates them according to her fancy - sometimes bananas, wine bottles / sou'westers etc and they've really cheered me up over the winter ( I even say good morning to them LOL ) !!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I missed this posting, I think they are brilliant.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine have arrived, but as they are for my burfday next month, I am being ever so good and not opening the packet. Other than to check I have received what I ordered of course. :)

Roz