Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugly sweater ch****** ornaments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ugly sweater ch****** ornaments

image.jpgimage.jpgI made this set of 6 bucilia ornaments, the body of the sweater is roughly the size of my palm.
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

And the last one.... I might have made a slight mistake and added sequins rather than French knots to the trees either side of the house, but I was a little squiffy on mulled wine at the time!image.jpg
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

They are very cute..

Post Thanks / Like

I love 'em all Glingle - I'd be glad to wear any but they'd be toooo small ! LJ could take 'em off your hands though, they'd be just about right for her!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

What a great idea - I love them :)

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooooo I lurve them. doesn't matter if you used sequins or French knots, you stitched 'em, so you make 'em how you want 'em. That's what I do anyroadup.

I decided I didn't want the back of my Hardanger scissor case to be plain and boring, so I covered the entire thing in Hardanger. The same applied to the Clover cutter cover, except I couldn't do any proper Hardanger on that, so I used bullion roses instead. I don't like any other stitch other than the dove eye on my Hardanger, I reckon all the others look heavy and ugly, soooo I have only used that filling stitch on 'the box'.

I refuse to slavishly follow something just because that is how the designed meant it to be. I doubt they would complain anywhoo, who knows, they might even think it is an improvement.

Sooooo where did you find these adorable little sweaters then? I wanna make some.......... what d'ya mean my trees have enough 'stuff' on 'em? I can always find room for more you know. ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I found them on Amazon Roz. Think they're about £17 now, but I managed to get them for £12 odd. Well, you've got to keep an eye out for good buys, might be why I've got about 5 bucilia stocking kits when they were all about £14, and a few others stashed away for this year!

Post Thanks / Like

They are lovely. They will look fantastic on your tree. Can I ask why they are described as ugly?
    Lin

Post Thanks / Like

They are lovely and I would be proud to wear them
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

They are lovely and unusual
    I love flowers