Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonic moving?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tonic moving?

It seems that Tonic are moving to Hochanda.
    There are loads of Tonic products on their site already

Post Thanks / Like

I've only bought Tonic from C&C for quite sometime. So that's the remaining months of my C&C membership gone to waste. I've not bought from Hochanda yet. Are they any good?

Post Thanks / Like

I think you are right, Lioness. I have just checked both websites and whereas C&C have only the Tangerine and a few tools and scissors, Hochanda are showing about 200 items. The earliest gaps in H's TV schedule are on Thurs, 30th March so, perhaps we'll hear something soon.

I do hope Hochanda don't overun us with too many dies!!
    Jan.

Post Thanks / Like

There is a teaser video of three people walking into Hochanda Towers. Think it's Jodie on the left, maybe Paola on the right, not sure about the bloke in the middle.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    There is a teaser video of three people walking into Hochanda Towers. Think it's Jodie on the left, maybe Paola on the right, not sure about the bloke in the middle.
    I haven't been on the forum for a while (been 'trying' to put up a fence - arghhhhhhhh), but had a quick look at Hochanda and it is Tonic with Jodie and Paula.

I didn't think I would ever say this BUT I am totally fed-up with this back and forth stuff. It is all so insincere and false with the gushing about being on the best channel etc., and then two secs later they appear somewhere else saying the same thing. These days I don't watch any craft telly because it really puts me off.

Perhaps Tonic have moved for better sales, but to be totally honest they haven't produced anything recently to inspire me at all.

As I said, I am not buying at the moment and donated my spending money to the Just Giving appeal for the family of the London Police Officer - made me feel a lot better than accumulating more 'stuff'!
    Likes 13 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree about all the swapping. Jodie will have been on all three craft channels like Dawn! I think C&C have flogged the TL dies to death which is probably why Tonic have been enticed to move. Too many dies on both channels for me.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    I agree about all the swapping. Jodie will have been on all three craft channels like Dawn! I think C&C have flogged the TL dies to death which is probably why Tonic have been enticed to move. Too many dies on both channels for me.
    Create and Craft have a post on Facebook saying they are going to be doing more with Spellbinders, so perhaps Tonic felt a bit pushed out with all the other dies i.e. TL etc?

http://www.idealshoppingdirect.co.uk...derpartnership

Post Thanks / Like

Nooooo! Tonic are on a par with Tattered Lace to me, overpriced dies that all look the same. I wish that Hochanda would stop taking on all the rubbish that was on C&C! I also find Jodie hard to watch.
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Have never and will never buy anything from Hochy, afraid that I cannot stand SD or DB, and a lot of the others are not my cup of tea. Back to my not-so-local craft shop, would rather spend a few pennies more there than line the pockets of SD.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post