Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card io delivery????????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Card io delivery????????

Has anyone else ordered direct from Card io?

As I've mentioned before, I have cut right back on buying craft stuff but, after seeing some cards posted on Joanna Sheen's forum, I decided to spend some of my birthday money on their stamps.

I ordered nearly £46.00 worth (stamps and ink pads) from Card io on 8th April and to date I haven't received them - no updates, nothing.

I have just checked out their web site and they are on holiday from 13th April - 22nd April.

I don't think I'll be buying from them again - disappointed.

I ordered a couple of sets elsewhere and they arrived within a couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like

That doesn't sound good, after all they had at least four working days to make contact with you. I have not heard of them before but hopefully perhaps someone else on the forum has. Have seen they are on Facebook and responded yesterday to someone's post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tricia View Post
    That doesn't sound good, after all they had at least four working days to make contact with you. I have not heard of them before but hopefully perhaps someone else on the forum has. Have seen they are on Facebook and responded yesterday to someone's post.
    I don't 'do' Facebook or I would have contacted them to ask where my order is. Much to my annoyance, I have found the stamps cheaper somewhere else today - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought from them a few years ago, didn't buy again as they took about three weeks to deliver.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I have bought some stamps, inks and pegs from them, but only from craft fairs. They are a fairly small company who seem to concentrate on selling at craft fairs and the occasional appearance on TV, first Create & Craft and now Hochanda. Like many small operations, they probably don't have anyone to fill the gap during holiday periods. It seems your order came at one of these unfortunate times, but I'm sure you'll be pleased with the quality of the product. If it's any consolation, like someone else commented, they do seem responsive when contacted on Facebook, so I guess the same would hold for e-mails .... just no one there to read them right now.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    I bought from them a few years ago, didn't buy again as they took about three weeks to deliver.

Roz
    Well that cheered me up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ScannCutter View Post
    I have bought some stamps, inks and pegs from them, but only from craft fairs. They are a fairly small company who seem to concentrate on selling at craft fairs and the occasional appearance on TV, first Create & Craft and now Hochanda. Like many small operations, they probably don't have anyone to fill the gap during holiday periods. It seems your order came at one of these unfortunate times, but I'm sure you'll be pleased with the quality of the product. If it's any consolation, like someone else commented, they do seem responsive when contacted on Facebook, so I guess the same would hold for e-mails .... just no one there to read them right now.
    I understand what you're saying, but as a small company ourselves (me and him) we always put clients first - i.e. we worked until Christmas Eve, took Christmas Day off, and then carried on working all the way through as usual. If you pay for something, you expect a service.

Post Thanks / Like

That's dedication. What do you sell?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ScannCutter View Post
    That's dedication. What do you sell?
    We don't actually sell anything.

My husband is an architect. All over Christmas he was working on the drawings for a large ex pub conversion into 8 units of residential accommodation (amongst others) and on Christmas Eve we were finishing the survey of the existing building. Not bad for a 63 and almost 77 year old!

With hindsight (a wonderful thing) I would never have agreed to starting our own company (1992) as life was a lot easier when we both worked in an Architects office. Work always takes priority.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    Well that cheered me up
    Of course I could have hit a time when they were on their jollies. Must admit though that the stamps really are good quality. I have some of the Tapestry stamps which are similar. Dunno if it is the same company, but they are so similar in style.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog