Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Card io delivery????????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Of course I could have hit a time when they were on their jollies. Must admit though that the stamps really are good quality. I have some of the Tapestry stamps which are similar. Dunno if it is the same company, but they are so similar in style.

Roz
    I've also ordered the Rare Earth stamp set with a couple of wreaths and then lots of little stamps to decorate them (somewhat the same as Cardio). I'll wait to see which arrives first!

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen them at shows too Deefy, lovely samples and demonstrations. They should have said they would be closed for few days when you placed the order. Did they acknowledge the initial order?
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    I've seen them at shows too Deefy, lovely samples and demonstrations. They should have said they would be closed for few days when you placed the order. Did they acknowledge the initial order?
    Yes they did. Perhaps I'm just being too impatient, but it's not exactly rocket science to put a jiffy bag in the post........

Post Thanks / Like

Still doesn't excuse it, but that's why I asked about the acknowledgement, I wondered if it had got lost in cyber-land. Perhaps another day or two?
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Received my order today
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

champion, was it all ok?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    champion, was it all ok?
    Just about - the one edge of the packet wasn't sealed down properly so I was lucky I didn't lose any of the small ink pads.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post