Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Wins and Sharon..

Post Thanks / Like

ROC has a decoupaged passport which she shows when she comes over to Southport. You need one to get into Southport too, have to show mine when we go up to visit MIL :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
    ROC has a decoupaged passport which she shows when she comes over to Southport. You need one to get into Southport too, have to show mine when we go up to visit MIL :D
    LOL I'm off to decpupage it now! It's not Kanban - thye haven't started doing passport design sheets (Yet).

Post Thanks / Like

Just spotted this when catching up on threads - I've been away for a couple of days :)

I'd like to stock the Mr Men decoupage, but the issue for me is that PaperCellar have quite a high minimum order requirement (which of course not only affects an initial order, but also subsequent re-stocking), when all I need from their range at present is the Mr Men stuff. I have been making enquiries to see if the range will also be supplied through other distributors (so that I could add it to a regular order for other stuff), but no dice so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Winspiration View Post
    Just spotted this when catching up on threads - I've been away for a couple of days :)

I'd like to stock the Mr Men decoupage, but the issue for me is that PaperCellar have quite a high minimum order requirement (which of course not only affects an initial order, but also subsequent re-stocking), when all I need from their range at present is the Mr Men stuff. I have been making enquiries to see if the range will also be supplied through other distributors (so that I could add it to a regular order for other stuff), but no dice so far.
    thanks Wins that probably explains why only Hobbycraft have got it!

Post Thanks / Like

I echo what Wins says, would love to stock it but the minimum order situation is silly.

So many companies must be losing out because of it.

Hopefully we can find it elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

I just read that they are now doing Mr Men in The Range ROC. I won't be there again for a couple of weeks but I could have a look for you if you are still after them.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

thank you all so much but a kind benefactress has sent me some Mr Men decoupage and papers today..what a lovely surprise...thanks you again so much - I would love to let everyone all know it was you - but let me know if you want to keep your RAK under wraps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Post Thanks / Like

:D we have some very kind people on this site dont we, a RAK is such a lovely thing to get, and just in case any are wondering no it wasnt me :)

Post Thanks / Like

ROC, you can buy them direct from Paper Cellar:

http://www.papercellar.com:80/product_listing.php?id=11

BTW I Love the look of the decor stickers
    Last edited by Flowerpot; 12-05-2009 at 09:46 PM.