Thread: Silhouette Cameo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Silhouette Cameo

Haven't used my machine in years so decided to have a go this afternoon. Can find all my designs/library but for the life of me I can't get into the Silhouette store. Does my machine actually have to be turned on to access it and do I have to be logged in (forgotten who I am).

Post Thanks / Like

Your name is Julie!! I haven't used my Gracie since we came down here either Julie, its gonna be a big learning curve all over again when I do get her out. So far as I remember I used to play about online both before and after I got my machine but don't remember ever having to have her switched on. They did update the USA site but even that is 2 or 3 years ago now. I haven't time to play just now but I'll try tomorrow and report back.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

You can get into the store from the software without the machine being on but if you want to buy you will need your password I think. If you click on the forgotten password link they might reset it - might still be open over there.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I do most of my Silhouette shopping on my Kindle and then download the images when I am at home with my laptop and Portrait.

Post Thanks / Like

Weirdly I have no problem getting into the store via my iPad but when I click on the blue logo from the actual design pages on my computer nothing happens. Will have another go tomorrow, if I fiddle around now I will go to bed grumpy.

Post Thanks / Like

It may be that the software needs an update if you haven't used it for a while. I vaguely remember having a similar problem a few months ago (I don't use mine very often), but with an update everything started working again.