Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soup Maker

Post Thanks / Like

Default Soup Maker

I'm asking here because I know many of our members and visitors can't access The Studio, and even though IW don't technically craft, they still have this section.

Just wondered if any of you have a soup maker & do you like it? I am tinkering with the idea of one & have looked on fleabay where there seems to be quite a few for sale, new and pre-loved ! Thanks in advance.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Bought a Cookworks one from the QVC clearance shop a few years ago, I like it when I remember about it, but there were only a few recipes given with mine and I've never spent enough time with it to work out some more - should probably ask Google!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Murphy Richards one, I love it 20-25 minutes and soup is ready, you can basically make any kind of soup in it, if you normally make soup then it's a great time saver.

Post Thanks / Like

I use my pressure cooker and hand-held liquidiser which works well for me!
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I have had one on my Amazon wish list for over a year. Still at the dithering stage, especially as we don't have soup very often. When we do it tends to be something different to each other. For instance I am a mushroom, tomato or beef broth fan, while 'himself' prefers chicken or mushroom.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I can do it manually like yourself CSF but I cant tell you how many times its "caught" or boiled dry!!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

As you will have gathered,love gadgets, ( my family call me the gadget queen lol), bought a soup maker a while ago, and promptly sold it, as like a sore thumb on my kitchen top, found a pan much easier to use, and clean, just trying to help with my experience x

Post Thanks / Like

We have the Morphy Richards one which has worked well for about two years but now the connection is a bit erratic and the lid needs a d*mn good wiggle to get the light to go on. It makes lovely soup when it works!

Post Thanks / Like

daughter bought me one a few years ago...Morph.Rich. ...and it is fandabidozy!makes any soup ..enough for two ...in under 30minutes. Lots of recipes but you can just stick any veg. in with a stock cube and voila! If you fancy a tomato soup and him indoors wants a chicken soup then make yours first then a quick rinse and then you can bung his on...chicken stock cube and some veg or what the recipe for this is...I don't eat chicken so no idea...and you both have what soup you want in under an hour!

Post Thanks / Like

Can I ask another silly quessi pls? If you want a chunky as opposed to smooth soup, do you have to chop the veg into the little chunks or does it do it but stop before it goes smooth? (Told you it was a daft question lol !!)