Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soup Maker

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a soup make nor am I in the market for one but did a quick search and spotted a morphy Richards one at Tescos and it appears to have an extra £5 off when you spend over £40 using code: TDX-GHWP (expires 6/6/17)

https://www.tesco.com/direct/morphy-...QBMQ&gclsrc=ds

I have no idea if this is a good price or if this is what you may be after, but spotted the discount code.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Aww thank you Lioness I'll go have a look!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

hi, on mine...morphy whatsit...it has two settings for soup, chunky or smooth...so you just press the setting you would prefer and it does it for you. You can use it for liquidising too handy for baby food etc. It is really quite good!

Post Thanks / Like

They do have other models too
    The code should work for any that cost over £40 but it is worth checking prices everywhere once/if you decide what to go for.

Post Thanks / Like

Decided I'm going to get one Lioness, the code is ok for another couple of weeks so I've kept a note of it, thanks again!

Marilynmcl, thanks for that, I had read that most of them do at least a couple of versions but one report (cant remember which brand) said she had to cut it up into the sizes she wanted which I wasn't keen on doing - might as well use the fiddly way I do it already if I do that LOL!

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !