Thread: May Madness Mega sale at Foil Play!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool May Madness Mega sale at Foil Play!

Foil Play is 13 years old this month, so to celebrate and as a big thank you, I'm having a huge flash sale- there are thousands of bargains on offer, with up to 50% off!

Sale bargains will be available for a short time only, so with massive savings on Kanban, Hunkydory, Dufex, Debbi Moore designs and many other brands, why not treat yourself? As there's no code to enter, you can apply your loyalty points too, to save even more.

If you're looking for a particular theme in the flash sale, you can narrow down the options using the menu on the left hand side.

At these prices, I'm expecting plenty of sell outs, so don't delay - snap up a bargain - or several. Why not check out the Going, going section of the site too to snap up your favourites before they are gone for good!

Post Thanks / Like

The huge flash sale to celebrate Foil Play's 13th birthday is still on - thousands of bargains on offer, with genuine savings of up to 50% off Kanban, Hunkydory and many more products! As there's no code to enter, you can apply your loyalty points too, to save even more.

Thank you very much indeed for the orders received so far during the sale - I am working hard to get them out to you as quickly as possible. Due to the volume of orders received, this is taking a little longer than usual and I do apologise for the delay.

Sale bargains will be available until the end of May only and as I won't be having another sale with such big savings anytime soon, please don't miss out!

Post Thanks / Like

The huge flash sale to celebrate Foil Play's 13th birthday will end at midnight tonight, so there are only a few hours left to get genuine savings of up to 50% off Kanban, Hunkydory and many more products! As there's no code to enter, you can apply your loyalty points too, to save even more.*

Thank you very much indeed for the orders received so far during the sale - I am working hard to get them out to you as quickly as possible. Due to the volume of orders (I've sent out over 85 kilos of mail since the sale started!), this is taking a little longer than usual and I do apologise for the delay.

Sale bargains will be available until midnight tonight only and as I won't be having another sale with such big savings anytime soon, please don't miss out!*