Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cutting Mats for Silhouette

Post Thanks / Like

I suspect they are the ones I am looking at!

Just bought blank credit cards as all the cuts I have been doing in the last two weeks or so have a huge amount of waste left on the mat and am hoping these will shift them.

Post Thanks / Like

Should be ok with those Julie, at the beginning I bought a gadget that's designed for cleaning microwave bits that have baked on, it has a handle which was good - not sure where it is now lol !!

PurplePenny, Thank you so much for your advice on the design recovery, Jack went to bed after the late news, so everything was nice and quiet for me to concentrate!! I found it on page 20 of the online Cameo manual and it worked fine so I have them all back now - well at least majority of them, the 'free' starter ones (was it 50 or 100? no matter !) we got at machine purchase aren't there but all the ones I've bought over the years are, I'm so pleased!

Just another query, given that all the diff machine manuals are available online have any of you bought "The Silhouette Handbook" I got an email for the other day? its digital but costs $19.99 so gonna be about £15 ? You can download and keep - its not practical to print IMO as its 300 pages, but I wondered is it worth it or is the information already in the individual manuals - very confused !
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Last night I got an email from Silhouette US saying that as part of my subscription I was being given access to the online ebook. I am going to try and follow the instructions today to get it into my library.I can't remember which version of 4 I am on but you need V 4.0.623 or higher. I will let you know if it is any good. I had been thinking of getting it so really pleased to get the offer.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ooh thanks PinkPig, even if its only a brief outline - like I say, I don't mind paying if its more than the manuals tell us! I've only done the update 2 days ago so I assume it will be the version you need.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I am hoping so! I have the Cameo 3 and cannot work out how when you send to the Cameo to only have one of the pen/blade carriages selected. I also want to know more about colour tracing. I am hoping that I can see my project on the laptop and read the instructions on my iPad at the same time.

Post Thanks / Like

On the bit I read about it, you could "watch & read" on the right-hand side of your 'work top' while you design at the same time, but I'm not sure with not having had a go.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope so because I have managed to get it into my library but can't see it using the Silhouette App on my iPad. Will get a quiet moment tomorrow hopefully to look at it more closely. The opening pages say it covers the Cameo, Portrait, Curio and Mint- that's as far as I got.

Post Thanks / Like

ooh good luck PinkPig, - I had thought of selling her on because of not using her but with the v4 and all the manuals, its exciting (to me) and "fired" me up! If you've a minute, can you let us know if its worth it pls?

Post Thanks / Like

Will indeed Jacksmissis. It's a beautiful day here today so it might be evening before I get crafting - can't miss out on the sunshine after the recent rainy days!

Post Thanks / Like

My blank credit cards arrived today and cut down my time scraping bits off by about 75%. Just worried I look like a drug dealer now !