Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna Griffin New Craft Items & Other New Makes

Post Thanks / Like

Got a link in an email but it is hopelessly long so can't post it. Should add it's for their make and create range.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    I seem to remember seeing that design worked up at the Viking Loom in York before they flitted to a different part of York. I always fancied the Henry and his assorted wives as well as the one you are working on. The only problem is that I would have to change the fabric as I detest Aida. It doesn't have to be linen, evenweave will do, but definitely not Aida - shudder!

Either over the counter magnification specs, or prescription ones might help Jan. As for your hands, have you tried those elasticated fingerless gloves? I can't remember what they are called, but I found them excellent. At least I did until the accident, can't have anything tight on that hand now, though I do have a (several actually) knitted gloves that only have three quarters of a thumb so I can keep the joint warm. I always feel silly when I am out and about, especially when folks ask why I am wearing a daft glove on such a hot day, but hey ho, it works far better than the pain killers do. Need to make a few more, especially as I have now perfected the pattern. It is also a great way to use up spare bits of double knitting yarn. :)

Roz
    I've done all the Henry V111 ones Roz, there are two different ones with the wives. I love all the period costume ones. I do mine on Aida as it's easier on the eyes.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Jan I've got a big pile of finished ones in my craft room lol. Hubby says he'll frame them but never seems to get round to it lol. Mind you there are so many we wouldn't have anywhere to put them.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    Got a link in an email but it is hopelessly long so can't post it. Should add it's for their make and create range.
    I've had an email to - tried to post the link but it didn't work.

Post Thanks / Like

Had an email too.But got half way through and deleted it as it was a bit boring.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlily View Post
    Jan I've got a big pile of finished ones in my craft room lol. Hubby says he'll frame them but never seems to get round to it lol. Mind you there are so many we wouldn't have anywhere to put them.
    That is the problem with large piccies, especially as my framer likes to add a mount or two! I must admit they do look better for having a mount, but it means they take up even more space. I have a set of 12 country cottages of the month that have been finished for at least two years. I could have made them into a wall hanging, though no wall to actually hang them on, but as I have used at least four different fabrics, that isn't an option. I did think of backing each one with a cotton fabric, with maybe wadding in between, but haven't as yet got a round tuit! They could take it in turns to hang on my craft room door.

I have another finished one that needs pressing and the fancy wooded buttons attaching. I doubt it could be framed behind glass, but as my framer is not happy about that, I can't think what else to do with it. I have to share the wall space with himself's paintings, so there is definitely a limit as to what I can do. I made many items for my dolls house, but that too is filled to overcrowding. I dare say there will come a time when even the C******** trees will say no more. :)

Roz
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I think all of your works are beautiful, and you must all have the patience of the Saints

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Link to the craft department on QVC
    If you click on the first picture you get the list of craft items available

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    Link to the craft department on QVC
    If you click on the first picture you get the list of craft items available
    um some of that is not even in stock & the as is prices shouldnt count & then dont get me started on the wall decor as thats nothing to do with it so really not what they should of put but i think they are doing that just ot make it look more
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

just saw this blog on the Q website

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/wishing-crafty-christmas-july/

STAR IN THE HOOD