Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help please.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help please.

I'm trying to find out what something is called!
    You know the sort of decoupage that is just square, rectangular, round or oval (probably some more too) pieces to decoupage - got no idea what it is called. I'm looking for some that is reversed so you have to look into it. Not making much sense I'm afraid but if anyone knows what I'm on about, do you know what it's called please.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Do you mean invertage WL?
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup that is what it is called. I did some years ago, but like the pyramage, I lost interest. In fact I think I have lost interest in anything that doesn't involve a needle or hook at the moment. Haven't watched any of the craft channels for nearly a week. Last show was Jane Greenoff last Thursday.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I had loads of it but did not use it
    Is there something particular you are after Pam I can check If I still have some
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I had a go once, got myself into a right pickle too, thought this is ridiculous so it went into the charity box.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone, wouldn't have remembered in a million years.

Hi Jan

Not looking for anything in particular, I found some pyramage sheets and wondered what the invertage was called. I might have some in the decoupage drawer lol. I'll have a look later. Can't find much on line so it's probably out of favour. Did find a set on C & C though. Thanks for the offer but I really don't know what I want lol.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

JM I don't bin anything, that's why my craft room is in such a state - I'm running out of drawer space plus counter top space lol.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Hey mines in the same state Pam - how the heck there was room for all that's piled up in there now plus the twin beds that went the other week I'll never know! The ones I gave away went with some HD sets that I couldn't remember what to do with either, they had like semi-circles cut into them lol !! what are we like?! The Invertage ones and Pyrimage were often favoured by Nigel who passed away a few months ago and the Hazel, lady who worked for him - I'm so sorry, I can't remember the company name.......they always looked so nice when she did them, its just me that mucked them up!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Card Creations +?
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

That's it PJP, I can't reach my DVD box and it was bugging me lol! thank you!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post