Thread: Summer discount at Foil Play & important despatch information

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Summer discount at Foil Play & important despatch information

I am taking a short break - the site remains open for orders, but my next order despatch date will be Friday 14 July 2017.

In the meantime, there's 20% off everything except custom die cuts when you apply the discount code july20 and update your basket before checking out your order. The discount will end at midnight on Thursday 13 July 2017. Most products which sell out are unlikely to be restocked, so if you have your eye on something in particular at a bargain price, please don't wait too long and miss out!

Post Thanks / Like

Just a reminder to let you know that the summer sale 20% discount offer ends at midnight tonight, so don't miss out on a bargain!

Thank you very much indeed for all of the orders received whilst I was away - I will be packing and despatching them from tomorrow and will be working over the weekend to make sure that I get up to date again as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by Winspiration; 13-07-2017 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Removing random asterisks that were inserted