Thread: Sizzix woven heart die

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sizzix woven heart die

Bought this die cause I thought it was cute and would be easy to put together watching the telly or whatever BUT what a struggle! Perhaps it's just me Has anyone else bought it and how did you get on? At this rate, it's going on Ebay......

Post Thanks / Like

Not got it Deefy but is this any help? https://www.sizzix.co.uk/17657/woven-heart If you click onto the picture it takes you through about 7 steps (right arrow) I think it looks complicated but maybe it isn't as bad as it looks - all the bits of the cut pieces are numbered.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I've been making these hearts for years with primary school children - without any dies. They're so easy to measure and cut and the children manage to slot them without many problems. I wonder why this die is tricky.

Post Thanks / Like

I am useless at the weaving type dies. Have a Sue Wilson one, had one go and gave up. My hands just won't do it anymore. It's like knitting with spaghetti !
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    I've been making these hearts for years with primary school children - without any dies. They're so easy to measure and cut and the children manage to slot them without many problems. I wonder why this die is tricky.
    I looked at some vids for making the woven hearts from scratch and I think the main difference is they are a lot bigger. The problem with the die is that it is quite small and just gets tighter and tighter the further you go.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I am useless at the weaving type dies. Have a Sue Wilson one, had one go and gave up. My hands just won't do it anymore. It's like knitting with spaghetti !
    Julie
    I can see it becoming the next craze
    Knit your self a jumper with spaghetti
    You will then have your own meal on the go
    And no washing up lol
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: