Thread: TIM HOLTZ is teaching at Art from the Heart this September!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up TIM HOLTZ is teaching at Art from the Heart this September!

Hi All,

We are very excited to announce that the one and only TIM HOLTZ is coming to Art from the Heart! Yes you have read correctly, Tim is heading to England to teach!

Tim will be teaching his very popular Creative Chemistry Live workshop, but he will will be doing a special 'Creative Chemistry Live - UK Edition'. We will be running the workshop six times, so that as many of you as possible have the opportunity to come and take a workshop with the Master of Distress!

Creative Chemistry Live - UK Edition

Have your creative curiosities wanted to understand the differences between many of the Distress inks, paints, and mediums as well as the "science" behind what makes them work? Then join me for "Creative Chemistry LIVE - UK EDITION"... Based on my popular online workshop series Creative Chemistry, this education filled workshop will give you the chance to experiment hands-on by learning a selection of my favorite techniques including new ones featuring Distress Oxides. This is not your typical project based class, but rather an exploration where our main objective will be creating tag swatches. Each tag will include step by step instruction labels we will collect in a technique handbook to reference throughout your creative journey...

Check out all the details - HERE
    Attached Images Attached Images