Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Craft Box Mixed Media

Post Thanks / Like

Default Craft Box Mixed Media

Is it me, or are their items ridiculously expensive!? x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fenpeper View Post
    Is it me, or are their items ridiculously expensive!? x
    If that is the box with various bits and dabs in it i.e. resin roses etc., yes, I said before it looks like you're paying for a load of stuff from China in a box............

On the subject of China, I see Ms Bibby has been again. Yuck!

Post Thanks / Like

They're selling mixed media paints, sprays etc on H today and to me the price seems really high! Afraid I have never found a bargain from China, not into dies and the other stuff just looks tacky. x If someone can direct me somewhere where I can get bargain that is neither of these things I would be grateful. xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fenpeper View Post
    They're selling mixed media paints, sprays etc on H today and to me the price seems really high! Afraid I have never found a bargain from China, not into dies and the other stuff just looks tacky. x If someone can direct me somewhere where I can get bargain that is neither of these things I would be grateful. xx
    Stupid expensive, cant believe they sold any at all.... £20 for 3 shimmer sprays and £20 for 3 pots of paint. Over £6.60 each how is that justifiable??? You don't have to pay that for Windsor and newton artist quality paint.
    Pretty colours I grant you, put please Hochanda it really is a joke
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://tocoart.blogspot.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

£13.20 for two bottles on The Craft Box website - I have never used a spray paint so have no idea of the prices. I picked up that it was made with her name brand on the bottle in the US by an established company and has mica in it so is that why it's pricey? I love the treasure tins because I can't be bothered to go magpieing all over the tinternet looking for all the things that are in them and I am happy to pay a premium for my laziness.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything on Hochanda is stupidly expensive, and that is before taking into account the cost of postage. I know C & C aren't always cheap, but I after working out the postage from Gina B's website, I discovered it was cheaper to buy from C & C.

Clarity offer their goodies at the same price on their website, and with free postage. I just wish they wouldn't frag their heels when it comes to posting. Ten days since I ordered, still not been posted. :(

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    £13.20 for two bottles on The Craft Box website - I have never used a spray paint so have no idea of the prices. I picked up that it was made with her name brand on the bottle in the US by an established company and has mica in it so is that why it's pricey? I love the treasure tins because I can't be bothered to go magpieing all over the tinternet looking for all the things that are in them and I am happy to pay a premium for my laziness.
    I have mica sprays from another American high quality company and they weren't this expensive!! xx I commented because I couldn't quite believe the price for such small bottles! xx Maybe I'm just getting old and forgetting the cost of everything......xx
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fenpeper/

Post Thanks / Like

I sent Clarity an email two and a half weeks ago asking about a show that was due on - I'm stillwaiting for the curtesy of a reply & the show's long gone. I'm only a single soul but I find such a delay extremely rude. Its all very well expanding a business but attention should be given to customer service.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I placed my first order in a long time with Clarity last month. They phoned me up to explain that they were out of stock of an alcohol ink I'd ordered and would I like a refund or and alternative. They lady on the phone searched through the colours they had to find me an alternative in the same colour family and my order arrived within a week. Happy with their service. I think at the moment they are having the members sale and are having to make more stock as they go to fulfill orders, so delivery times are bound to be longer. I think we've all got so used to quick turnaround and delivery of items, that if anything takes more than a week, we're unhappy. Not like the old mail order days with its "allow 28 days for delivery"!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Two of the items I bought were sale items, two weren't. I ordered on the 5th of July, just checked, and the order still hasn't been fulfilled. The Clarity Club is just as bad. Items used to be posted on the 22nd of the month, or thereabouts, but now we are lucky if they are posted before the end of the month. According to a snotty reply I received from Ms Gray, the person who deals with the club has "left the building", her words, not mine. It doesn't stop them taking the money from my account though.

Clarity have obviously taken on more than they can cope with, as in they do not have the required number of staff. If they can't fulfil orders within a reasonable time, then customers will shop elsewhere. I know I am seriously considering packing the club in. I will give it to the end of the year to see if things improve.

Roz
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog