Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June ATC swap

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't find a sheepish icon but I do have an apology to make you Lorraine, I honestly thought I had posted our ATC's off and have only just thought about not having received any, what a relief to read your last post, as I have found the envelope with them in, sorry, but will get them off to you soon. Haven't been able to get on much as I am having ISP issues and am now looking for a different package for us.

Going to have a look around the site and see what I have been missing out on, providing I manage to stay online long enough LOL.

Nona :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nona View Post
    I couldn't find a sheepish icon but I do have an apology to make you Lorraine, I honestly thought I had posted our ATC's off and have only just thought about not having received any, what a relief to read your last post, as I have found the envelope with them in, sorry, but will get them off to you soon. Haven't been able to get on much as I am having ISP issues and am now looking for a different package for us.

Going to have a look around the site and see what I have been missing out on, providing I manage to stay online long enough LOL.

Nona :-)

Never mind Nona, no harm done :D