Thread: Thomas Kinkade Cross Stitch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thomas Kinkade Cross Stitch

I was wondering if anyone had done any. I've got a couple of kits that I've had for years and thought I'd give them a go. Gave up before I even started lol. The Aida is printed with the picture (sounds easier doesn't it lol) plus you get a chart as with normal cross stitch. It confused me completely and I was scared of putting things in the wrong place.

Found something else to do but probably should have just started it!!
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

No I haven't tried T Kinkade cross stitch kits.
    Unfortunately I do have a few UFO's which I stopped working on a few years back. Life got in the way and they got put aside for far longer than I planned. Still not in the position to do anything about them because of time restraints.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I have one, or maybe it is a 'had one', along with Monet's Garden. Both still in their packets the last time I saw them, though I may have taken 'em down to the charity shop. If I haven't, then why not? I'm never going to do them as I loath Aida.

If somebody could come up with a design of the racehorse Monet's Garden on evenweave or linen I would definitely have a go at that. ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog